2013 Orienteering USA Trail O Squad to World Championship
Clare Durand, 2nd time
Sharon Crawford, 6th time
Peter Goodwin, 1st time
- 2013 WTOC Results (all)
- U.S. Results at WTOC 2013 (of 52 competitors, Pre O, Open Competition):
- 30. Sharon Crawford
- 41. Clare Durand
- 48. Peter Goodwin
U.S. Trail Orienteering Standing Team as of January 1, 2013
Brautigam, Joseph WCOC
Durand, Clare LAOC
Poulsen, Mike CROC
Crawford, Sharon RMOC
Goodwin, Peter UNO
Ebright, Richard Y. DVOA
Ahlswede, Karl DVOA
Beuerman, Steve BAOC
Sturtevant, Dean NEOC
Ebright, Richard H. DVOA
Irving, David SDO
Cafferty, Glen CROC
Criteria for the U.S. Trail Orienteering Standing Team
The U.S. Trail Orienteering Standing Team will be composed of the 10 highest-ranked individuals from each class in the U.S. Trail Orienteering Rankings who meet the following conditions:
- Have full passport qualifying citizenship for the United States.
- Member of Orienteering USA in good standing.
- Agree to be an active part of the team.
- Participate in Team discussions, elections, and fundraisers.
- Agree to represent the USA in International Orienteering Events.
- Subscribe to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USA_Trail-O/, the Official Team communication channel.
If anyone declines to be on the Team the next person down the Ranking list will be selected until the Team is full.
General information about Trail Orienteering and eligibility for the Paralympic competition can be found on the website of the International Orienteering Federation, and also at www.trailo.org. NOTE: Current Trail O rules published by the IOF.
U.S. Trail Orienteering Committees
- Chairman, Trail-O Standing Team, Executive Steering Committee: Glen Cafferty, 360-253-5129 (glen [dot] cafferty [at] comcast [dot] net)
- Trail Orienteering Sanctioning and Development: Frank Kuhn, 856-608-9422 (tbaukuhn [at] aol [dot] com)
last updated 16 July 2013