NOTE: This position is now closed. The following information is for archival reference purposes only.
Orienteering USA seeks a part-time at-home contractor to serve as Communications Manager.
Duties to include:
- Serve as OUSA website content manager
- Prepare and publish monthly OUSA email newsletter
- Administer OUSA social media accounts
- Create content for all OUSA communication outlets
- Prepare and publish an annual hardcopy magazine for OUSA members
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have a computer with internet access. Experience with website and social media administration, writing, and publishing preferred.
Salary of $800/month plus some travel budget to cover OUSA competitions.
Please send resume and cover letter via email to Clare Durand, firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2020.