NOTE: This position is now closed. The following information is for archival reference purposes only.
Orienteering USA (OUSA) seeks a part-time at-home contractor to handle administrative functions.
Duties to include:
- Serve as the primary OUSA office contact.
- Handle deposits, invoices, and check requests and interfacing with OUSA accountants to ensure processing.
- Serve as OUSA membership administrator.
- Administer the club recharter process.
- Handle Safesport training requests and maintain OUSA Safesport certification database.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and committees as necessary. This includes attending board meetings approximately quarterly and preparations for the Annual General Meeting.
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have a computer with internet access and experience using typical office suite software such as Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets. Basic bookkeeping/accounting knowledge is a plus.
Salary of $500/month plus expenses, including travel to board meetings.
Please send resume and cover letter via email to Clare Durand, email@example.com by January 24, 2020.