Orienteering USA seeks a part-time at-home contractor to serve as the Event
Duties to include:
- Serve as the primary interface to OUSA clubs for Event Register
- Assist event registrars with their events, as needed
- Serve as primary manager for Github team developing Event Register code
- Make minor bug fixes as necessary
- Work closely with the OUSA Tech committee on EventReg projects and usage
- Other duties as assigned
- Clear and timely communicator
- Customer service skills
- Software and database development including PHP and MySQL
- Software development management: ability to work with and manage others on a development team
- Organizational skills. Ability to track and report on bug reports, feature requests, and development projects.
- Knowledge of the sport of orienteering (experience with orienteering/sports registration a plus)
Note: Event Register is the property of Orienteering USA. Any future code
improvements and/or changes are the property of OUSA.
Salary and Budget:
- Expected Average 10 to 15 hours a month
- Proposed rate – $250/month = $3,000/year
- Larger development projects to be budgeted separately
Please send resume and cover letter via email to Clare
Durand, firstname.lastname@example.org by
June 15, 2020.
Deadline extended to June 20th, 2020.