1/20/21 – OUSA Administrator position is no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest in Orienteering USA.
Orienteering USA seeks a part-time contractor to handle administrative functions.
Duties to include:
- Serve as the primary OUSA office contact.
- Handle deposits, invoices, and check requests and interface with OUSA accountants to ensure processing. Work with Vice-President of Finance to review financial reports and maintain efficient processes.
- Serve as OUSA membership administrator.
- Administer the annual club recharter process.
- Handle Safesport training requests and maintain OUSA Safesport certification database.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and committees as necessary, including handling preparations for the Annual General Meeting.
- Attend board meetings approximately quarterly and phone meetings with the finance team monthly.
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate will work remotely and should have a computer with internet access and experience using typical office suite software such as Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets. Basic bookkeeping/accounting knowledge is a plus, as is experience with GSuite and/or NeonCRM.
Starting contract rate of $800/month plus expenses, including travel to board meetings.
Anticipated start date: February 1, 2021
Please send resume and cover letter via email to Clare Durand, email@example.com.
Orienteering USA is the national governing body of all orienteering activities in the United States and is a member nation of the International Orienteering Federation. We support over 60 chartered orienteering clubs nationwide. Our mission is to: increase participation in the sport of orienteering (including rogaining/map trekking), teach map reading and navigation skills, promote enjoyment of, and respect for, the environment, and establish world-class competitive excellence within our national team programs.