Orienteering USA is a volunteer-run organization. Our Board of Directors, committees and task forces are made up of Orienteering USA members offering their time, energy, and expertise to promote the sport of orienteering and make Orienteering USA function as effectively as possible. We encourage motivated members to join us!
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN: 54-0913876
- Increase participation in the sport.
- Teach map reading and navigation skills.
- Promote enjoyment of, and respect for, the environment.
- Establish world-class competitive excellence within our national team programs.
Annual General Meeting / Convention
The Annual General Meeting and convention’s purpose is:
- To conduct Orienteering USA’s annual business: election of officers, meetings of the Board of Directors (BOD), committee meetings, bylaws changes, etc.
- To share information on all aspects of O, from all parts of our country
- To improve our sport, at both the club and individual level, through educational workshops
- To hold a training camp to encourage juniors
- To enjoy our sport in its various forms as fun events
Headquarters/Information and Membership:
Official Mailing Address
1405 S. Fern Street #90654
Arlington, VA 22202