Already a member?
Looking to become a member?
Membership with Orienteering USA provides you with exclusive membership benefits and you help continue and grow the sport. Descriptions of membership levels are found in the Bylaws (Art. IV, Section B).
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Secondary Medical Insurance (for national and local orienteering events)
- Membership in the World Governing Body, IOF
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting*
- SafeSport Training
*Voting benefits do not apply for Junior Members.
- Individual – $35 (adults age 22 and older)
- Family – $45 (multiple people with a single primary address; at most two over the age of 24.)
- Student – $20 (age 24 and under)
- Junior – $10 (age 20 and younger; no voting rights)
Annual memberships last until the last day of the month you joined.
Example: if you join April 15th, your membership expires on April 30th of the next calendar year.
- Individual, $700
- Family, $800
Effective April 2019.
Point of Contact: Sandy Fillebrown