Already a member?
Looking to become a member?
Membership with Orienteering USA provides you with exclusive membership benefits and you help continue and grow the sport.
- Quarterly Orienteering North America Magazine*
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Secondary Medical Insurance (for national and local orienteering events)
- Membership in the World Governing Body, IOF
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting*
- SafeSport Training
*Magazine and voting benefits do not apply for Junior Members.
- Individual (adults age 22 and older) — $35
- Family — $45
- Student (age 24 and under; includes ONA magazine) — $20
- Junior (age 20 and younger; no magazine) — $10
Annual memberships last until the last day of the month you joined. Example: if you join April 15th, your membership expires on April 30th of the next calendar year.
- Individual, $700
- Family, $800
Effective April 2019.
NOTE: Magazine mailing surcharge applies to Canada ($10) and outside Canada/US ($25), excluding APO/FPO.
Point of Contact: Sandy Fillebrown