Already a member?
Looking to become a member?
Membership with Orienteering USA provides you with exclusive membership benefits and you help continue and grow the sport. Descriptions of membership levels are found in the Bylaws (Art. IV, Section B).
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Free Access to the OUSA Basic-Orienteering Online curriculum
- Secondary Medical Insurance (for national and local orienteering events)
- Membership in the World Governing Body, IOF
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting*
- SafeSport Training
*Voting benefits do not apply for Junior Members.
- Individual – $35 (adults age 22 and older)
- Family – $45 (multiple people with a single primary address; at most two over the age of 24.)
- Important Note: Each individual within a family membership is assigned a unique ‘member ID’ and one member is designated as the ‘primary member’. Family membership renewals should always be made from the primary members account ID to ensure all additional memberships are updated correctly.
- Student – $20 (age 24 and under)
- Junior – $10 (age 20 and younger; no voting rights)
Annual memberships are good through the last day of the month you joined.
Example: if you join April 15th, your membership expires on April 30th of the next calendar year.
- Individual, $700
- Family, $800
Effective April 2019.
A PDF membership application is available to print out and mail if you would prefer not to join/renew through our online portal.
For membership and payment questions, contact: