Thank you for successfully joining or renewing your membership in Orienteering USA. Your membership with Orienteering USA provides you with exclusive membership benefits and you help continue to grow the sport around the country.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Monthly e-Newsletter*
- Annual Year in Review magazine
- Free Access to the OUSA Basic-Orienteering Online curriculum
- Eligibility for OUSA Championship Titles (additional criteria may apply)
- Board-Net & Club-Net Email Discussion Groups*
- Secondary Medical Insurance (for national and local orienteering events)*
- Membership in the World Governing Body, International Orienteering Federation – IOF
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting**
- SafeSport Training
- Safesport Training is made available by OUSA to all, but OUSA picks up the cost of training for its members. Non-members pay the prevailing Safesport fees.
*Benefit provided by OUSA but not exclusive to Orienteering USA members
**Voting benefits do not apply for Junior Members.